Become an Introducing Broker and get the best of this opportunity from our unique package with high potential returns. Take advantage and partner with a superior broker and benefit from the highest commissions in the financial markets.
Our IB program is carefully designed and equipped to meet your needs and expectations and most importantly maximize your potential profits in a competitive market.
MultiBank Group IB Program includes:
• Highest rebates and commissions in the industry
• Tightest spreads starting 2 cents on Gold, 0.0* pips on EUR/USD • Swap Free on most trading instruments
• Leverage up to 500:1
• Ultrafast withdrawals within 24 hours
• Full ECN platform, negative balance protection, no slippage
• Free MAM & PAMM accounts
• Additional Marketing Bonus on top of your rebates
• Mega prizes with our IB Loyalty Program
• A team of dedicated and highly experienced IB managers
• 20,000+ trading instruments including Forex, Metals, Shares, Commodities, Indices and Crypto
• Swap-free on most trading instruments with Leverage up to 500:1.
• US $1,000,000 Capital protection per account • Multiple Deposit Bonuses options
• Award-winning platforms MT4 and MT5 and Ctrader
About MultiBank Group
MultiBank Group was established in California, USA, in 2005 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. Since its launch, MultiBank has evolved into one of the largest financial derivatives companies worldwide, with a current paid up capital of over US$322 million.
Combining prime liquidity, cutting edge technology and first-class customer service, MultiBank Group delivers advanced trading platforms and tight pricing in online ﬁnancial products, including Forex, Metals, Shares, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies.
MultiBank Group boasts a daily trading volume in excess of $12.1 billion and provides services to over 870,000 clients across 90 countries worldwide.
Our mission at MultiBank Group is to provide exceptional products and services to our clients, and as such, we vow to continue our heavy investments into technology and regulations to benefit our customers and the forex industry as a whole.
MultiBank Group is comprised of a number of companies which are licensed and regulated worldwide through relevant authorities including ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, MAS in Singapore, CIMA in the Caymans and others.
MultiBank Group maintains a large global presence, and has over 20 offices worldwide.